Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||FILM AND TEEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA LAW COLLEGE ROAD, PUNE-411 004|
Detail of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Director Recruitment:
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, a premier Institution imparting training in various disciplines of Film Production and Television training, is an Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Governent of India registered under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860. FTII, Pune invites applications from the citizens of India for appointment to the post of DIRECTOR on Deputation including short term contract or on contract as per Standard Form of Contract.
- Duties and Responsibilities : Director, FTII is the Chief Executive of the Film and Television Institute of India and will be in-charge of both academic and administrative functions. He shall be responsible for the proper administration of the Institute and for imparting of educational and training instructions. The Director functions as Member Secretary of the FTII Society and its Governing Council. He/She further exercises all such powers as may be delegated to him/her by the Governing Council.
- Pay Band : PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000 of the Central Government and other allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. The Director will also be eligible for a rent free residential accommodation in the FTII campus.
- ELIGIBILITY ON DEPUTATION (including short term contract) Officers of Central Government/State Government/Autonomous bodies/ Statutory Organizations/Semi-Government organizations (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis OR (ii) with three years of regular service in the scale of PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700; and (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience : Essential i) Graduate from a recognized UniversityDesirable i) Experience of managing or making personal contribution in one of the following areas : Writing Stories/Lyrics/Screen Play/Script for films or TV programmes Editing of Film/TV programmes Production of Film/TV programmes Direction of film/plays/TV programmes Age limit and tenure The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years. Period of deputation including the period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceeding this appointment in the same or some other oranization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. OR ON CONTRACT (As per the Standard Form of Contract) Essential (i) Graduate from a recognized University (ii) Minimum 15 years experience in the field of Film/Electronic Media out of which minimum three years of experience in heading an Academic/Professional Institution/University/Department/organization of national repute. Desirable (i) Being a film maker of repute (ii) Having a post-graduate degree or diploma in cinema from a recognized University or Institute (iii) Having experience of teaching courses related to films/TV in a recognized University/Institution Age limit and Tenure Contract for a period of 3 years to be extended upto 6 years or 60 years of age, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII):
Employees of Central Government/State Government/Autonomous bodies/Statutory Organizations and Semi-Government organizations should submit their applications through proper channel. Applications not routed through proper channel and after the prescribed time limit will not be entertained. Applications and details may also be downloaded through the Website : www.ftiindia.com
The applications should contain the information in the given proforma (Annexure) together with attested copies of supporting documents addressed to the Registrar, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411 004. Application with its enclosures should reach to this office through their Controlling Officer alongwith Vigilance and Disciplinary Proceedings clearance and attested copies of last five years Annual Confidential Report of the Officer. The envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR” and should reach FTII, Pune within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017