Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree, Any Bachelors Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 13/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, Any Bachelors Degree, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), No.11,Telephone Exchange,Law College Road,, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Detail Of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for empanelment of External Faculty in Cinematography Department equivalent to Professor – one post on short term contract basis. Contractual appointment would be offered on the basis of requirement to persons from empaneled group.
- Duration: Short term, on need basis of FTII.
- The upper age limit for empanelment will be below 65 years.
- External Faculty equivalent to Professor Emoluments:Pay of 29500/- pm. In (PB-3) 15600-39100 + 7600/- GP
- In addition to above he/she will also be entitled to draw Transport Allowance, HRA and Dearness Allowance as applicable to the regular employee from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- Degree of a recognized University;
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent in Motion Picture Photography or Cinematography from a recognised University or Institute;
- At least 6 years’ professional experience including teaching experience in the field of motion picture photography in an organization or institution of repute
- Master’s Degree of a recognised University;
- At least 8 years’ professional experience including teaching experience in motion picture photography in an organisation or institution of repute.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent;
- At least 10 years’ professional experience in motion picture photography including teaching experience in an organisation or institution of repute.
- Desirable Good knowledge of Film and TV medium in India and abroad.
Selection Procedure For Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII):
- The application should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft of 500/- ( Five Hundred Only) for each post, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
- Remittance in cash, postal orders or Cheques will not be accepted. Applications received without DD will not be considered.
- No Transport allowance will be paid for attending the interview, in case interview is required for selection.
- Applications may be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) (typed) along-with all the supporting documents to Administrative Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune and or mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date of submission of application is 13.07.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017