Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor, Outreach Management through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree,Any Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Advisor, Outreach Management Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Vacancy Name : Advisor, Outreach Management
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :FILM AND TEEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA LAW COLLEGE ROAD, PUNE-411 004
Detail of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Advisor, Outreach Management Recruitment:
- Duration: Short term, on need basis of FTII.
- The upper age limit for empanelment will be below 65 years.
- Qualifications and Experience for Advisor, Outreach Management i) Masters Degree or equivalent in Film studies / Mass communication/ Communication /Journalism OR 03 years Diploma from FTII / SRFTI or equivalent with 12 years of experience in the field of outreach / International Relations / Distribution / Advocacy in the related field. ii) Thorough knowledge of Indian and International Cinema /TV/ Broadcast media / Marketing. OR i) Degree or equivalent in Film studies / Mass Communication / Communication / Journalism OR 03 years Diploma for FTII / SRFTI or equivalent with 15 years of experience in the field of outreach and International Relations/ Advocacy/ Distribution/ Marketing. ii) Thorough knowledge of Indian and International Cinema / TV.
- Job Profile: i) Co-ordination and Liasoning with Film and TV Schools. ii) Liasoning with National / International organizations / Institutions/ Individuals. iii) Work related to film festivals, ex-change programs, ex-change of teaching resources co-production and research. iv) Liasioning with Central / State Govt. Offices, Corporate Offices, NGO’s etc for all activities of the Institute. v) Assisting authorities in organizing events, seminars, workshops, film festivals, exhibitions, handling of media, communication P.R. in India and aboard. vi) Institute reserves the right to assign any other work / duty in addition to the proposed appointment or otherwise. He / She will duty bound to execute the same.
- Emoluments and deductions: Name of the post Emoluments Advisor, Outreach Management Pay of 29500/- pm. In (PB-3) 15600-39100 + 7600/- GP In addition to above he/she will also be entitled to draw Transport Allowance, HRA and Dearness Allowance as applicable to the regular employee from time to time. a) Services of superannuated employee from FTII or any other Government organization, if hired, as an Advisor, Outreach Management then he / she will be paid emoluments per month as explained above provided such consolidated amount plus pension / PEG does not exceed last salary drawn. b) The Institution will try to provide the said External Faculty a single room accommodation in the campus. In case the accommodation is not available, Advisor, Outreach Management will be paid HRA as per FTII rules. Accommodation can not be demanded as a matter of right. If accommodation is provided to the Advisor, Outreach Management he/she will not entitled for HRA and liable to pay rent. d) There will not be any deductions / contributions towards Provident Fund or any other pensionary contributions from either side. No other administrative / financial benefits will be applicable to the said External Faculty. However, Income Tax, Professional Tax and any other Govt. Tax will be deducted as per rules.
- Leave Rules: The hired Advisor, Outreach Management would be entitled for 2 & ½ days leave per completed month (30 days). However, such leave can be accumulated only up to the hired period and to be consumed within the said hired period. Thereafter, the said leave will lapse automatically. There will be no leave encashment for the said leave. This leave will be in addition to the gazetted holidays, second / fourth Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
Selection Procedure for Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) – Advisor, Outreach Management Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advisor, Outreach Management Vacancy in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) :
The application should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft of 500/- ( Five Hundred Only) for each post, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE. Remittance in cash, postal orders or Cheques will not be accepted. Applications received without DD will not be considered. No Transport allowance will be paid for attending the interview, in case interview is required for selection. Applications may be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) (typed) along-with all the supporting documents to Administrative Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune and or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Last date of submission of application is 15.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015