Film and Television Institute of India(FTII)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Film and Television Institute of India(FTII)Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Master’s Degree an apply for the new recruitment notification from Film and Television Institute of India(MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Film and Television Institute of India(FTII)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Film and Television Institute of India(FTII), PUNE|
Detail of Film and Television Institute of India(FTII)Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for empanelment of External Faculty in TV Sound Department equivalent to Assistant Professor – one post on short term contract basis. Contractual appointment would be offered on the basis of requirement to persons from empaneled group. The last date of submission of application complete in all respect is 30.04.2015. For details please visit FTII website www.ftiindia.com
- Duration: Short term, on need basis of FTII.
- The upper age limit for empanelment will be below 65 years.
- Essential i) Degree of a recognized University; ii) Degree or Diploma or equivalent in concerned subject from a recognized University or Institution; iii) At least 2 years’ professional experience including teaching in concerned subject in an organization or institution of repute. OR i) Master’s Degree of a recognized University; ii) At least 4 years’ professional experience including teaching in concerned subject in an organization or institution of repute. OR i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; ii) At least 5 years’ professional experience including teaching in concerned subject in an organization or institution of repute.
- Desirable i) Good knowledge of Film & TV medium in India and abroad.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the External Faculty:- The Said External Faculty shall be assigned duties on par with regular teachers at the Institution and shall have the following duties and responsibilities, without additional remuneration. a) Academic work, like teaching courses, conducting examinations, research guidance, designing of syllabus etc.
- b) Conducting research and/or taking up sponsored research projects; c) Launching continuing education programmes in new and emerging areas; d) Undertaking knowledge-based advisory / consultancy / International assignments; e) Institute reserves the right to assign any other work / duty in addition to the proposed appointment or otherwise. He / She will duty bound to execute the same.
- Emoluments and deductions: Name of the post:External Faculty equivalent to Assistant Professor Emoluments:Pay of 21000.00 pm. In (PB-3) 15600-39100 + 5400/- GP
Selection Procedure for Film and Television Institute of India(FTII)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Film and Television Institute of India(FTII):
The application should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft of 500/- ( Five Hundred Only) for each post, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE. Remittance in cash, postal orders or Cheques will not be accepted. Applications received without DD will not be considered. No Transport allowance will be paid for attending the interview, in case interview is required for selection. Applications may be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) (typed) along-with all the supporting documents to Administrative Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune and or mail to [email protected] / [email protected] Last date of submission of application is 30.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015