Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. : 03/2015-FCI Category-III. Candidates who have completed 12th/ B.E/B.Tech/ Bachelors degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job from 16.20.2015 to 17.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech / 12TH/ Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||4318 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Food Corporation India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba lane, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Food Corporation of India (FCI) General Manager (Engineering) Recruitment:
|Zone||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|North Zone||Junior Engineer||34|
|South Zone||Junior Engineer||13|
|East Zone||Junior Engineer||08|
|West Zone||Junior Engineer||11|
|North East Zone||Junior Engineer||22|
Salary/Pay Band Details:
- For the Junior Engineer Posts: Rs. 11100-29950/-
- For Typist and Assistant Grade Posts: Rs. 9300-22940/-
Educational Qualifications :
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience
- J.E. (Electrical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only
- J.E.(Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders
- AG – II (Hindi) – Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. Post Graduate qualification in Hindi (Disarable)
- Typist (Hindi) – Graduation or equivalent. 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing. Preference will be given to the candidates knowing by – lingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
- AG – III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers
- AG – III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG – III (Technical) – 1.B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio – Technology / Bio – Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University /an institution approved by AICTE. Proficiency in use of computers AG – III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers
Age Limit :
For Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Grade II (Hindi) : 28 years For Typist (Hindi) : 25 yearsFor Assistant Grade III : 27 years
Selection Procedure for Food Corporation of India (FCI) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.03.2015.
- Candidates would be selected through Written Exam.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Food Corporation of India (FCI):
The Online registration will remain active from 16.02.2015 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 17.03.2015 24:00 Hrs (IST) only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. FCI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLY IN ONE ZONE EITHER NORTH ZONE OR SOUTH ZONE OR EAST ZONE OR WEST ZONE OR NORTH-EAST ZONE as per vacancies, as the examination can be held on same day. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for two or more Zones his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. In case of multiple applications, even within a Zone the candidature shall be summarily cancelled. CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST WITHIN THE ZONE ONLY. The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post within the Zone. No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted. The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcijobsportal.com 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at email ID email@example.com. Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to respective FCI Zonal Offices with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website www.fcijobsportal.com. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. SC / ST / PWD(PH) / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Start date of Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2015 from 10:00 A.M.
- Application Fee To Be Paid : Rs. 350/- (Excluding bank charges but including service tax of Rs. 39/-) The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards: 17.03.2015 The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan :17.03.2015 The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI :18.03.2015
- Last Date for Online Application : 17.03.2015 till 12:00 Mid Night
- Availability of Admit Cards on website: 15 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Written Test : Will be announced in website www.fcijobsportal.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.03.2015
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. : 03/2015-FCI Category-III
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From FCI|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|