Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager (Engineering) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E. / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager (Engineering) Job on or before 05.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager (Engineering)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Food Corporation India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba lane, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Food Corporation of India (FCI) General Manager (Engineering) Recruitment:
The Food Corporation India, one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Management and allied activities, proposes to fill up the post of General Manager (Engineering) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 32,900-58,000 (the equivalent CDA pattern pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000+Rs.8,700/- Grade Pay)on deputation basis from suitable officers working in other Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies having the requisite qualification and experience as indicated below:
- GENERAL MANAGER (ENGINEERIING)
- Educational Qualification & Work experience: Essential: (1) Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent. (2) Minimum 10 years’ experience of Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engg. Works of which Minimum 5 years should be in the capacity of Executive Engineer or Equivalent.
- Desirable: (1) Master’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with specialized knowledge of construction & maintenance of food grains storage structure ( godowns, Silos), rice mills, food processing industries, preparation of designs and specifications, maintenance and operation of mechanical handling equipment at godowns and Silos. (2) Persons who have held independent charge of Engineering Division of Industrial Establishment/Public sector Undertakings and have had experience of planning and execution of projects will be preferred.
- The pay and other benefits of the officer will be fixed in accordance with the conditions laid down by the Government of India from time to time. The period of deputation shall initially be 2 years, extendable up to five years, on yearly basis with the consent of both the organizations.
Selection Procedure for Food Corporation of India (FCI) – General Manager (Engineering) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager (Engineering) Vacancy in Food Corporation of India (FCI):
Applications in the prescribed format (in duplicate) from desirous and eligible persons who can be spared for taking up the assignment in the event of their selection, may be forwarded through proper channel along with the following documents:- (a) Up-to-date and duly attested ACRs for the proceeding five years. (b) Vigilance clearance indicating that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against the officer. (c) Integrity certificate, duly signed by an officer, not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India. (d) Self-attested photo copies of documents for proof of age, qualification, experience, caste. etc. should be attached with an application. The applications complete in all respect should be forwarded to the Executive Director (Personnel), Food Corporation India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba lane, New Delhi-110001 and should reach within 30 days of the date of publication of the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FCI|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016