Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application for the recruitment of General Manager (IT) with B.E. / B.Tech / MCA educational background
Company name :Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Posts : General Manager (IT)
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech / MCA
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
Details of Post :
General Manager (IT):
The Food Corporation India, one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Management and allied activities, proposes to fill up the post of General Manager (Information Technology) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 32,900-58,000 (the equivalent CDA pattern pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000+Rs.8,700/- Grade Pay on deputation basis from suitable officers working in other Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies having the requisite qualification and experience as indicated below:
- Educational Qualification:
- A B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Electronics/Information Technology /Computer Science and Engineering with 55% marks (50% for Reserved category candidates) from a UGC recognized/AICTE Accredited University/Institution.OR
- Any Graduate Degree with 55% marks (50% for Reserved category candidates) from a UGC recognized/AICTE Accredited University/Institution; and
- A Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) with 55% marks (50% for Reserved category candidates) from a UGC recognized/AICTE Accredited University/Institution.
- Work experience : A minimum post-qualification experience of 10 years of which (i) at least 5 years should be with the IT Department/Division of a Government / Public Sector Undertaking as an Officer in the revised pay scale of Rs. 24,900-50,500 or CDA pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Rs. 6600/- Grade pay (pre-revised IDA pay scale of Rs. 13,000-350-18,250 or CDA pay scale of Rs. 10,000-325-15,200) preferably with experience in the following areas (a) procurement of high and servers and testing; (b) managing a large data centre; (c) designing and implementing a large network; (d) designing, developing and implementing complex software; (e) being involved in the design/implementation of IT infrastructure in Policy Formulation for IT in the Organisation; (f) Programme Management of Governance Project.
- The pay and other benefits of the officer will be fixed in accordance with the conditions laid down by the Government of India from time to time.The period of deputation shall initially be 2 years, extendable up to five years, on yearly basis with the consent of both the organizations
How to apply:
- Applications in the prescribed format (in duplicate) from desirous and eligible persons who can be spared for taking up the assignment in the event of their selection, may be forwarded through proper channel along with the following documents:-
- Up-to-date and duly attested ACRs for the proceeding five years.
- Vigilance clearance indicating that no disciplinay proceedings/ criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against the officer.
- Integrity certificate, duly signed by an officer, not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India. (d) Self attested Photostat copies of documents for proof of age, qualification, experience, caste. Etc. should be attached with an application.
- The applications complete in all respect should be forwarded to the Executive Director (Personnel), Food Corporation India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001 and should reach within 30 days of the date of publication of the advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FCI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016