Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.5 /2015-FCI CATEGORY- I. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Food Corporation of India (FCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Job from 14/7/2015 to 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.20,600-46,500 /- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Food Corporation of India (FCI), Across India
Detail of Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Recruitment:
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, intends to recruit Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for manning Category- I posts. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age and experience etc. for the posts indicated below:- PROJECTED VACANCIES: The total number of vacancies may vary as per administrative exigencies and at the discretion of FCI management.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration.)||4||i) Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorised by it) with minimum 55% marks; or ii) ACA / AICWA / ACS; or iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Law, or 5 years Integrated Course in Law, from recognized University with minimum 55% marks. NOTE: In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.||20600- 46500||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||11||Associate membership of (a) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or (b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India ; or (c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India||20600- 46500||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Law) / Medical Officer||5/2 =7||Assistant General Manager (Law) (Post Code: C) Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years’ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400- 40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre-revised scales). NOTE: 1. Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law officer is permitted for determining the eligibility. 2. The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certified copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate in at least 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience. 3. Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience alongwith Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age etc. Medical Officer (Post Code: D) M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory Surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year). Experience: 3 years experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization. Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience provided it is acquired after completing Internship.||20600- 46500||33/ 35|
Selection Procedure for Food Corporation of India (FCI) – Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview (I). The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (General Administration) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs. The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs and relevant technical discipline. Majority of the question for Assistant General Manager (Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer will be from the relevant technical discipline. The duration of Written Test is 3:00 Hrs. On qualifying the Written Test, the Interview will be held for short-listed candidates. The weightage assigned to Written Test & Interview will be in the ratio of 87.5:12.5, respectively.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
- CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST CODE A, B, C AND D. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for multiple Post Code his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
- No other Qualification and experience other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification and experience Criteria would be accepted.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcijobsportal.com, 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at email [email protected] Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to FCI Headquarters with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidates for Interview will be uploaded on website for which candidates may keep in touch through the websitewww.fcijobsportal.com. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
How to apply for Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Vacancy in Food Corporation of India (FCI) :
The Online registration will remain active from 14.07.2015.10:00 Hrs to 14.08.2015, 23:59Hrs only. Candidates who have generated their Payment Reference Number till 14.08.2015 should make all-out effort to make the payment by 14.08.2015. Somehow if the candidates are not able to make their payment within 14.08.2015 in that case they will be allowed to make payment within 21.08.2015 only. IN ORDER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY EARLY ENOUGH. FCI WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NETWORK PROBLEMS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM IN SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION. EVEN IF THE CANDIDATE HAS SUBMITTED HIS DATA BUT HAS NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION FEE, IF APPLICABLE, HIS REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.5 /2015-FCI CATEGORY- I.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017