On 26/10/2016, Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Associate Faculty & Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) plans to recruit Graduate/Post Graduate candidates for the post of Associate Faculty & Faculty. Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Associate Faculty & Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/4/2017.
Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) before 25/4/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Faculty & Faculty|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||25/4/2017|
|Address For The Job||Footwear Design & Development Institute
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry)
A-10A, Sector-24, NOIDA-201301
Eligibility & Details:
Associate Faculty & Faculty Post:
Candidates can Get the Associate Faculty & Faculty Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate Faculty & Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required:Candidate must be minimum Graduate/Post Graduate in Footwear Technology with Footwear Designing specialization, having sound knowledge of pattern engineering for various constructions. Candidate must be Post Graduate in Footwear Designing and have sound knowledge of Design Foundation, Graphics Software like Corel Draw, Photo Shop, footwear software Shoe Master. Candidates having exposure to Sports shoes development will be given preference.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience:1-2 year in core footwear designing.,3-4 Years in core Footwear Designing|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The appointment is on contract basis. The advertisement is valid for six months Interested candidates may apply to: Manager (Admin & Pers) Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry) A-10A, Sector-24, NOIDA-201301 Tel: 0120-4500100 Fax: -120-2412556/2411301 [email protected] website: fddiindia.com|
|Last Date: 25/4/2017|
|Location of Job: Noida|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/4/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before on 25/4/2017 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 25/4/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/4/2017
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017