Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Group ‘A’ Officers on or before 30/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)|
|Vacancy Name||Group ‘A’ Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI), A-10/A, Sector -24, Noida-201301,Distt Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh INDIA.|
Detail of Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Group ‘A’ Officers Recruitment:
FDDI is a Premier Institute in the area of Footwear and Leather Products, Design Technology and Management. FDDI invites applications With reference to the advertisement ref. no. FDDI/MD/APPT/2014 dated 19/12/2014 inviting applications from Group ‘A’ Officers of Central Civil Services / All India Services for the Post of Managing Director, FDDI on deputation/ permanent absorption basis, the last date for submission of Application Form has been extended till 30/01/2015. Details available on the website.
Terms and Conditions:
- The post shall be on deputation / permanent absorption basis.
- Officer joining on deputation shall normally have a tenure of 5 years
- The extension of tenure of officers joining on deputation as MD, FDDI may be accorded for further periods with the approval of Ministry of Commerce & Industry on the recommendations of the GC as per the rules and regulations of Government of India.
- Officer willing to join on permanent absorption basis shall have to submit their willingness in writing.
- Along with acceptance of final offer of selection after approval of the GC and the Ministry of Commerce & Industry the officer will be required to tender the letter of resignation to his parent organization with a view to seek permanent absorption in FDDI
- The officer selected on permanent absorption basis shall superannuate at the age of 60 years.
- All other Terms of employment in terms of pay and allowances shall be as per the General Service Rules as laid down by the GC from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) – Group ‘A’ Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Group ‘A’ Officers Vacancy in Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) :
Interested candidates may send their application along with complete service details, ACR Dossiers and vigilance clearance latest by 19th January 2015. The Chairman Footwear Design & Development Institute Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. Of India A-10/A, Sector -24, Noida-201301,Distt Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh INDIA Tel- 0120-4500199/4500100; Fax – 0120-2412556/2411301 E-Mail : [email protected]; Website : www.fddiindia.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FDDI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017