Forest Research Institute (FRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Forest Research Institute (FRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADV./NOTICE/5-1/2015/RCS. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Forest Research Institute (FRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006|
Detail of Forest Research Institute (FRI) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 05 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 08
- Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 35 years for RA, 28 years for JRF. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Ph.D in Environment Management/ Sciences, Forestery, Forestery Management, Hydrology, Remote Sensing/ GIS, Environmental Engineering for post 1, M.Sc in Environment Management/ Sciences, Forestry, Geology with specialization in Hydrology for post 2, graduation in Science with Botany as one of the Subject for post 3.
Selection Procedure for Forest Research Institute (FRI) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 30/4/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate & More Vacancies vacancy in Forest Research Institute (FRI):
Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview along with bio-data, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all educational certificates & relevant documents on 30-04-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/4/2015
Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADV./NOTICE/5-1/2015/RCS.