G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment 2015 – REF NO. GBPI/NHMSE/ ADVT./2015/. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ M.SC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263643, Uttarakhand|
Detail of G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following Project based purely temporary positions under the DST funded Task Force entitled ‘Forest Resources and Plant Biodiversity’ under the National Mission for sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem being implemented through this Institute.
Position Scientist – “D” (01 No.)
- Emoluments Rs 15600-39100 (Grade pay- 7600)
- Age Not exceeding 38 years
- Qualification (essential) Ph.D. in any discipline of Life Sciences, with good academic career & 4 years experience in relevant field Qualification (desirable) Good comprehension and communication skills, well versed with Climate Change aspects, administrative procedures and computer knowledge; Working experience in the Himalayan region.
- Nature of Duties & Responsibilities He/She will be responsible for the efficient coordination of Task Force Secretariat (TFS) that includes linkages/coordination with regional units/partners, Report Writing, Synthesis, Liaison with other Institutions, DST, etc.
Position Research Associate (02 Nos.)
- Emoluments* @ Rs. 22,000/- p.m. + HRA
- Age Maximum 35 years
- Qualification (essential) Ph.D. with 1st class Masters degree in
- Botany/Forestry/Environmental Sciences supported by
- research publications in impact factor journals.
- Qualification (desirable) Working experience in Plant Taxonomy, Ecology and
- Forestry and related research in the Himalayan region;
- Should possess analytical capabilities, computer
- proficiency, and motivation for research.
- Nature of Duties & Responsibilities Field research, Analysis, Synthesis and Report Writing,
- Presentation to the reviewers/others.
Position Junior Research/Project Fellow (15 Nos.)
- Emoluments** Rs. 12,000/- pm.+ HRA
- Rs. 16,000/- pm + HRA for NET/GATE qualified.
- Age Maximum 28 years
- Eligibility First class Masters degree in Botany/Forestry/Environmental Sciences/ Biotechnology/Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry / Physics/ Mathematics/ Remote Sensing & GIS/Statistics/Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology
- Nature of Duties & Responsibilities Field research, data base development, data analysis and report writing/presentation. Desirable Physically fit to work in the Himalayan Mountains
Position Project Assistant (02 Nos.)
- Emoluments @ Rs. 8000/- p.m. (fixed)
- Age Maximum 35 years
- Eligibility Graduate in Science with at least 1 year Certificate course in Computer
- Nature of Duties & Responsibilities Office work, Account keeping, field work, computer data entry, etc. Desirable Physically fit to work in the forests of Himalayan Mountains
How to apply for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.01.2015.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview or contacted over phone/e-mail for personal discussion/interview (please provide your contact details – mobile no. and e-mail id with application). No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for Interview.
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development:
The candidates willing to work in a challenging environment and having required qualifications and experience as mentioned in the detailed advertisement may send their applications in the prescribed format to Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263643, Uttarakhand (e-mail [email protected]) by registered post/Speed-Post/E-mail latest by 31st January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
Venue : G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263643, Uttarakhand
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment 2014 – REF NO. GBPI/NHMSE/ ADVT./2015/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GBPIHED|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|