G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 07.04.2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal-Kullu-175 126, Himachal Pradesh|
Detail of G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Field Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for purely project based position on temporary basis. Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject consistently with good academic record and experience may apply as given below.
- Field Assistant (01)
- Essential Qualification Graduation from recognized University
- Desirable Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of field surveys, data collection, and computer.
- Nature of duties/Project In-house Project No. 1 entitled “Ecotourism as a potential tool for biodiversity conservation and sustainable livelihood in Indian Himalayan Region” (Co-PI: Mrs. Sarla Shashni )
- Age Limit: Field Assistant (FA) 35 years; relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC as per Govt. norms.
- Emoluments: Rs. 8,000/- (fixed) per month.
Selection Procedure for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development – Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 07.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Assistant vacancy in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development:
Desirous candidates must send their bio-data in advance to the Scientist In-charge, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal-Kullu-175 126, H.P. by post or e-mail ([email protected]) giving complete personal details, qualifications, experience, etc. Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on April 7, 2015 at 11 A.M. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonials, etc. in original. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates may visit website of the Institute for details (http://gbpihed.gov.in).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07.04.2015
VENUE : G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal-Kullu-175 126, Himachal Pradesh