G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment 2015 – PHY/P/SR/08. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.TECH/ MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/03/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||G.B. PANT INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN ENVIRONMENT & DEVELOPMENT Garhwal Unit, Upper Bhaktiyana, Srinagar-Garhwal (246 174), Uttarakhand|
Detail of G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a purely project based temporary position in in-house Project No. 4: Ecological, Social and Policy Implications of changing water resource Scenario in Indian Context and Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant Subject/specialization with consistently good academic record and experience may apply.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 12,000 +HRA
- Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech with 1st division in Geology/Earth Sciences/ Remote Sensing /Geo-Physical/Soil Science /M.Sc or M.A in Geography Or M.Tech with 1st division, with specialization in Hydrology & Engineering/ Water Resource/ Geological & Geophysical Technology
- Job description and preference for candidates : Knowledge of Geological mapping, Remote Sensing and GIS Experience in working in watershed-based projects will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit : For Junior Research Fellow: 28 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC as per Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development:
Desirous candidates should send their bio-data in advance to the Scientist InCharge(firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to (email@example.com), G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Garhwal Unit, Pauri Road, Upper Bhaktiyana, Srinagar (Garhwal), 246 174, Uttarakhand giving complete personal details, qualification, experience, publications etc. Candidate having adequate qualification and experience should appear for walk-in-Interview on 17.03.2015 at 11:30am at the above mentioned address. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonials, publications, etc. in original. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidate may visit the Institute website (http://www.gbpihed.gov.in) for details.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/03/2015
VENUE : G.B. PANT INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN ENVIRONMENT & DEVELOPMENT Garhwal Unit, Upper Bhaktiyana, Srinagar-Garhwal (246 174), Uttarakhand