G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :UTTARAKHAND
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : G.B. PANT INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN ENVIRONMENT & DEVELOPMENT KOSI-KATARMAL, ALMORA 263 643, UTTARAKHAND
Detail Of G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely project-based position. The candidate with adequate qualification may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 02.07.2015 (11:00 A.M.) at Kosi- Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute.
- No of post : 01
- Qualifications : Ist class Master degree in Physics/Geology/ Geophysics/Earth sciences/ or relevant subject or Ist Class B. Tech. in Civil Engg. Is essential. Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Desirable: Experience of working in difficult mountain conditions in relevant subjects Training of computers particularly in Unix/Linux environment for geodetic/ GPS data processing is desirable.
- Nature of duties: Operation of permanent and campaign mode GPS station for quantification of tectonic deformation field in Himalayan terrain” (sponsored by MoES up to 2017)
- Emoluments Rs. 16,000/- fixed + HRA for NET/GATE qualified candidates and Rs. 12000/- +HRA for others as per MoES orders
- Age limit: 28 years
Selection Procedure For G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development:
Desirous candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail ([email protected]) clearly mentioning the position applied for. Candidates appearing for Interview should bring original copies (with xerox copy) of testimonials, biodata and an application. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/07/2015
VENUE : G.B. PANT INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN ENVIRONMENT & DEVELOPMENT KOSI-KATARMAL, ALMORA 263 643, UTTARAKHAND
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016