G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 30/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for the Project based temporary positions of Research Associate (03 Nos.) under the National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) fellowship programme supported to the G.B. Pant institute of Himalayan environment & development.
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification: Ph.D. with first class Masters degree in Science supported by research publications, Experience in relevant subject/ First Class Masters Degree and Ph. D. in Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences/ Geological Sciences/ Geography / RSGIS or 1st class Master Degree in Environmental Engineering/Engineering Geology with 3 years experience/ Doctoral (Ph.D.) or equivalent degree (or having three years of research experience after M.E./M. Tech./M. Pharma) with first class Masters degree in Botany, Forestry, Zoology, Biodiversity, Ecological Economics, Resource management.
- Remuneration: Research Associates will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Indian Rs. 36,000 per month + House Rent Allowance (HRA) as admissible.
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years, relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST//OBC/Physically handicapped and women candidates.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format available as Annexure-I. Selection to the “GBPIHED-Research Associateship” will be made based on the interview of the short listed candidates by specially constituted committee. Applicants from abroad may also be considered in absentia, if eligible. The candidates willing to work in a challenging environment and having required qualifications and experience as detailed below may send their applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-1) to Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by Registered post/Speed post/E-mail latest by 30 June, 2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2016