G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Personnel through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teaching Personnel. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Personnel
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Pantnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 22/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dean, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar
Detail Of G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) Teaching Personnel Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Teaching Personnel in the following department on contractual basis. The selected candidate shall be paid as per the following:
- No of Post : 01
- Candidate fulfilling academic qualification as prescribed for Assistant Professor in the university : Rs. 650/contact hour or maximum Rs. 30,000/- p.m.Candidate not fulfilling academic qualification as prescribed for Assistant professor in the university : Rs. 550/contact hour or maximum Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
- Essential Qualification: 1. Ph.D./Doctorate Degree in the subject concerned or related field. 2. Master’s degree in the concerned discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent in the point scale system. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) candidates.
- General Essential Qualification: For the candidate having Master’s degree, NET (National Eligibility Test)/ SLET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed journal. Essentiality of NET is waived off for the candidates holding Ph.D. degree with course work along with at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of application. The candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption. The NET/SLET will not be an essential qualification in the disciplines in which NET/SLET is not conducted.
Selection Procedure For G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) – Teaching Personnel Post:
- Written Test on 22/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Teaching Personnel vacancy in G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT):
The selection shall be made as per the reservation policy of University/Uttarakhand Government as applicable. Interested candidates may submit their applications with bio-data to the concerned department on or before 22.09.2015 (by 10 am) and appear for Interview with original certificates at 11:00 a.m. onwards on 22.09.2015 in the office of Dean, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar. Selected candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis and shall be required to join the duties immediately. In case the vacant position is filled through regular selection, the sanction will cease from the date of joining of regularly selected faculty. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/09/2015
VENUE : Dean, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016