GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Ed, B.Com, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Ed, B.Com, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Auraiya
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GAIL D.A.V. MODEL SCHOOL (An English Medium, Co-educational, Primary School) GAIL Vihar Colony, Dibiyapur, District – Auraiya (U.P.) Pin – 206244
Detail of GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS) Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
GAIL DAV Model School is managed by DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi and sponsored by GAIL (India) Ltd., a Maharatna Public Sector Unit of Govt. of India. It is located at GAIL Vihar, Dibiyapur, near Phaphund Railway Station on Delhi-Kanpur- Howrah main railway line between Etawah and Kanpur.
- Primary Teachers – 03 (English, Maths & Social Science) Minimum Qualification and Experience: Graduation in the concerned discipline with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or B.El.Ed. from a recognized university with minimum one year of teaching experience at primary level in English medium schools.
- Nursery Teachers – 03 on Ad-hoc basis Minimum Qualification and Experience: Graduation in the concerned discipline and NTT from an NCTE recognized institute. Convent educated candidates will be preferred.
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Com. from a recognized university with at least 45% marks. Should have working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Tally, Noting /drafting and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English (Bilingual Typing Preferable). At least one year experience in a similar cadre.
- Salary & Other Benefits: – As per VI Pay Commission Pay Scales and DAV norms. Free education upto two children for staff wards, reimbursement of medical expenses as per school rules, suitable bachelor/ family accommodation at nominal rent in GAIL Vihar Colony/HRA as per rules.
- CTET /STET qualification is applicable as per state government norms.
- The candidates must be proficient in spoken & written English, have working knowledge of computer & be prepared to actively participate in co-curricular activities beyond school hours.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Mere submission of application and fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification & experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. The management reserves the right to call or not to call any of the candidates, to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies without intimation to the candidates and to relax the eligibility & age criteria in case of exceptionally deserving candidates (Consistently above 60% marks in Secondary, Senior Secondary and Graduation Examinations).
- DAV employees must apply through proper channel.
- Upper Age limit : 35 years as on April 1, 2015
Selection Procedure for GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS) – Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in GAIL DAV Model School (GDMS) :
Application on prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.gaildavdibiyapur.org along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials & recent passport size photograph must reach to The Headmistress, GAIL D.A.V. Model School, GAIL Vihar Colony, Post: Dibiyapur, District: Auraiya (U.P.), Pin: 206244, Phone No.: 05683-282263, within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in newspapers . Application without proof of qualification and experience or incomplete in any other respect will not be considered. E-mailed applications will be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017