GAIL India Limited (GIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Business Development) through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited (GIL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/36/2013-PESB. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited (GIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Business Development) Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited (GIL)
Vacancy Name : Director (Business Development)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of GAIL India Limited (GIL) Director (Business Development) Recruitment:
Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT), GAIL (INDIA) LTD in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT), GAIL (INDIA) LTD in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 08th October 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Director (Business Development)||1||The incumbent should be an Engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in Business Development, especially in hydrocarbon industry, would have added advantage. Preference will be given to candidates having a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.||Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
Selection Procedure for GAIL India Limited (GIL) – Director (Business Development) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Business Development) Vacancy in GAIL India Limited (GIL) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 08th October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises SelectionBoard, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
GAIL India Limited (GIL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/36/2013-PESB.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017