GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. GAIL/KHERA/MS/CONTRACT/01/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Duty Medical Officer from 04/03/2015 to 14/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||GAIL India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GAIL India Limited, Khera Compressor Station, Village Chikli Khera, Tehsil Tarana, District Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code – 456668|
Detail of GAIL India Limited General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU, intends to engage interested and suitable Full Time General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), on contract basis for it’s Occupational Health Centre at Khera Compressor Station located at Village Chikli Khera, Tehsil Tarana, District Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code – 456668, for the post as per details given below:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Minimum Essential Qualification Required||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|01||General Duty Medical Officer||1 (One)||MCI recognized Graduate Degree (MBBS) with 1 (one) year post internship experience in Surgery/General Medicine in a reputed /dedicated hospital/Nursing Home.||Khera Compressor Station||08 Hours General Duty|
|Medical Personnel||Consolidated Monthly Fees (Rs.)||Yearly Increase (Rs. p.m.)*|
|General Duty Medical Officer||53,000.00||1,050.00|
|*Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement|
Selection Procedure for GAIL India Limited – General Duty Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Other Terms & Conditions of Engagement:
- Candidates having experience in an industrial environment will be given preference. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement as per Annexure – I given below.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalised Bank/Autonomous Bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty/inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Engagement is full time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement. Working hours will be upto 48 hours per week.
- Apart from above remuneration, Company also provides Bachelor/Family Accommodation as the case may be shall be provided (General Shift Medical Officer as per the entitlement for Sr. Officers/Sr. Engineers) unfurnished residential accommodation at GAIL Township (subject to availability and recovery of License Fee Recovery (LFR), Electrical Charges and any other charges as applicable shall be recovered as per rules).
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Court only
- Rs.1000.00 towards Cost of Medicines to meet OPD expenses. This amount shall be paid on monthly basis along with consolidated remuneration.
- Family Floater Insurance cover of Rs.05 Lakhs for indoor treatment is provided in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- Personal accident insurance policy is in place for GDMO for an amount of Rs.12 Lakhs, to cover any eventuality including disability and medical treatment therefore.
- TA/DA is also payable in case duty requires travelling or deputed for field duty to other locations. Entitlement will be regulated similar to that for accommodation.
- Company Bus Facility will be provided for coming to Khera Compressor Station from Ujjain. Conveyance charges @ Rs.7.40 per km shall be paid for to & fro journey undertaken only in exceptional cases where no company transport is provided and with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- 12 Casual Leave and 12 Paid Leave will be provided in a calendar year on pro-rata basis i.e. 01 CL & 01 Paid Leave. Compensatory Off will be provided for attending extra duty. Paid leave can be accumulated or carried forward.
|Commencement of Submission of Applications||04.03.2015|
|Last date of Submission of Applications||14.03.2015|
How to apply for General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in GAIL India Limited:
Eligible and interested incumbents, fulfilling the above Job Specifications may send the duly-filled in prescribed application form (attached herewith) along with their Resume duly signed, 02 colour Passport Size Photographs (01 affixed on the application form) and attested true copies of the testimonials/documents towards their qualification, experience, Medical Council Registration No., etc., by Registered Post / Speed Post in a sealed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS” to Shri J.P.Kujur, Chief Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Complex, Nanakheda, Sanwer Road, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code – 456010. The Application/Resume and other details mentioned above must reach the above address by 14.03.2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Shri J.P.Kujur, Chief Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, Khera Compressor Station, Village Chikli Khera, Tehsil Tarana, District Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code – 456668 at Landline: (07369) 243416, Mobile: 08223033340 & 09428511566.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/03/2015
Reference: GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. GAIL/KHERA/MS/CONTRACT/01/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017