GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. GAIL/Jhabua/MS/Contract/01/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Duty Medical Officer on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited
Vacancy Name : General Duty Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.53,000/-pm
Job Location : Jhabua
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shri S P Reddy, Sr. Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, Jhabua, Compressor Station, Post Box No.8, Jhabua(MP), Pin Code – 457661
Detail Of GAIL India Limited General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU, intends to engage interested and suitable one full time General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), on contract basis for it’s Occupational Health Centre at Compressor Station, Jhabua (MP), Pin Code – 457661, for the post as per details given below:-
- Name of the Post : General Duty Medical Officer
- Minimum Essential Qualification Required : MCI recognized Graduate Degree (MBBS) with 1 (one) year post internship experience in Surgery/General Medicine in a reputed /dedicated hospital/Nursing Home.
- Consolidated Monthly Fees (Rs.) 53,000.00
- Engagement is full time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement. Working hours will be upto 48 hours per week.
- Normally duty shall be as follows : Morning 08:00 to 10:00 Hrs. GAIL Township, Jhabua 10:00 t0 13:00 Hrs. Compressor station, Jhabua
15:30 to 18:30 hrs. GAIL Township, Jhabua
- Apart from above remuneration, Company also provides Bachelor/Family Accommodation as the case may be shall be provided (General Shift Medical Officer as per the entitlement for Sr. Officers/Sr. Engineers) unfurnished residential accommodation at GAIL Township (subject to availability and recovery of License Fee Recovery (LFR), Electrical Charges and any other charges as applicable shall be recovered as per rules).
- Rs.1000.00 towards Cost of Medicines to meet OPD expenses. This amount shall be paid on monthly basis along with consolidated
- Family Floater Insurance cover of Rs.05 Lakhs for indoor treatment is provided in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- Personal accident insurance policy is in place for GDMO for an amount of Rs.12 Lakhs, to cover any eventuality including disability and medical treatment therefore.
- TA/DA is also payable in case duty requires travelling or deputed for field duty to other locations. Entitlement will be regulated similar to that for accommodation.
- Company Bus Facility will be provided for coming to Jhabua Compressor Station from Township Jhabua. Conveyance charges @ Rs.7.40 per km shall be paid for to & fro journey undertaken only in exceptional cases where no company transport is provided and with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- 12 Casual Leave and 12 Paid Leave will be provided in a calendar year on pro-rata basis i.e. 01 CL & 01 Paid Leave per month. Compensatory Off will be provided for attending extra duty. Paid leave can be accumulated or carried forward.
Other Terms & Conditions of Engagement:
- Candidates having experience in an industrial environment will be given preference. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement as per Annexure – I given below.
- The short listed candidates shall be called for an interview at GAIL Jhabua for which No TA/DA shall be paid. The decision of GAIL interview boards shall be final & binding in all respect.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/ services are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalised Bank/Autonomous Bodies shall be required to apply through proper
channel. However, in the event of difficulty/inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Jhabua (Madhya Pradesh) Court only.
- In addition to general duties described in consultancy agreement, it is clarified that GDMO is also supposed to carry out general health checkup of GAIL employees and or contract employees as per requirement & instruction given time to time.
Selection Procedure For GAIL India Limited – General Duty Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in GAIL India Limited:
Eligible and interested incumbents, fulfilling the above Job Specifications may send the duly-filled in prescribed application form (attached herewith) along with their Resume duly signed, 02 colour Passport Size Photographs (01 affixed on the application form) and attested true copies of the testimonials/documents towards their qualification, experience, Medical Council Registration No., etc., by Registered Post / Speed Post in a sealed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS” to Shri S P Reddy, Sr. Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, Jhabua, Compressor Station, Post Box No.8, Jhabua(MP), Pin Code – 457661. The Application/Resume and other details mentioned above must reach the above address by ___________. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Shri S P Reddy, Sr. Manager(HR), GAIL (India) Limited, Jhabua Compressor Station, District Jhabua, (MP), Pin Code – 457661 at Landline: (07392) 244582, Mobile: 08224911150.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015
Reference: GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. GAIL/Jhabua/MS/Contract/01/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017