GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Factory Doctor, Doctor through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. GAIL/PATA/MS/CONTRACT/01/15. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Factory Doctor, Doctor Job on or before 03.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited
Vacancy Name : Factory Doctor, Doctor
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.53,000/- p.m
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03.06.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Mohd. Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Pata, Distt – Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code- 206244.
Detail of GAIL India Limited Factory Doctor, Doctor Recruitment:
GAIL (lndia) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and it’s related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market. GAIL (India) Limited is looking for promising, energetic individuals with bright academic record for the following status on CONTRACT BASIS:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|FACTORY DOCTOR||1||MCI RECOGNISED GRADUATE DEGREE (MBBS) WITH 01 YEAR POST INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE IN SURGERY/ GENERAL MEDICINE IN A REPUTED/DEDICATED HOSPITAL/NURSING HOME. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES POSSESSING DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL MEDICINE||53,000/-|
|DOCTOR (OPD)||1||MCI RECOGNISED GRADUATE DEGREE (MBBS) WITH 01 YEAR POST INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE IN SURGERY/ GENERAL MEDICINE IN A REPUTED/DEDICATED HOSPITAL/NURSING HOME||53,000/-|
- Engagement is full time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement.
- Apart from above remuneration, Company also provides unfurnished residential accommodation at GAIL Township (subject to availability and recovery of LFR and Electricity charges). GAIL Township has all modern amenities including schooling facilities, club, swimming pool, cyber café, state of the art recreational facilities, shopping complex etc.
- Personal accident insurance policy for an amount of Rs. 12 lakhs to cover any eventuality including disability and medical treatment therefore.
- Family Floater cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs for indoor treatment is provided in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- Cost of Medicines upto Rs. 1000/- per month shall be met by the GAIL hospitals/dispensaries towards OPD expenses of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- TA/DA is also payable in case duty requires travelling or deputed for field duty to other locations.
- 12 Casual Leave and 12 Paid Leave will be provided in a calendar year on pro-rata basis i.e. 01 CL & 01 Paid Leave. Compensatory off will be provided for attending extra duty. Paid leave can be accumulated or carried forward but not for Casual Leave.
Selection Procedure for GAIL India Limited – Factory Doctor, Doctor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Factory Doctor, Doctor Vacancy in GAIL India Limited :
- Candidates having experience in an industrial environment will be given preference. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual ngagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right what-so-ever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty / inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the engagement process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may therefore provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Auraiya (U.P.) Court only.
Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post to Dr. Mohd. Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager(Medical Services), GAIL Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Pata, Distt – Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code- 206244. Individuals are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any queries, candidates may contact Dr. Mohd. Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL, Pata, at Landline: 05683-282226, Mob: 09759010813 & 09411865024.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.06.2015
GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. GAIL/PATA/MS/CONTRACT/01/15.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017