GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies Job on or before 22/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited
Vacancy Name : Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 46 Post
Salary : Rs.12,500-36,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Senior Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi-110 066
Detail of GAIL India Limited Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Please go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified in the detailed advertisement, before you start filling up the Application ONLINE. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to make changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Minimum Essential Qualification|
|01||Foreman (Chemical)||03||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 60% marks.|
|02||Foreman (Mechanical)||02||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 60% marks|
|03||Foreman (Electrical)||13||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.|
|04||Foreman (Instrumentation)||03||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control /Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation /Electronics /Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.|
|05||Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry||10||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks.|
|06||Jr. Superintendent (HR)||02||32 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations with minimum 55% marks in each. Candidates should be proficient in operations of Personal Computer.|
|07||Assistant Inspector (Security)||08||40 years||Rs.14500-36000/-||Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with Diploma in Industrial Security. Physical Standards: Minimum height 5’6” (For Tribes/Hillman 5’4”) Chest 32” with expansion of 2”.|
|08||Assistant (Stores & Purchase)||03||30 years||Rs.12,500-33,000/-||Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% marks and minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English (in computer). Candidates should be proficient in operations of personal computer|
|09||Accounts Assistant||02||30 years||Rs.12,500-33,000/-||Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with minimum 55% marks and minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English (in computer). Candidates should be proficient in operations of personal computer.|
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a nonrefundable application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) only by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate, Post Applied For and Application Registration Number should be written on the back side of the demand draft. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will neither be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. However, for claiming exemption in application fees, SC/ST candidates will have to attach a true copy of SC /ST certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format and PWD Candidates claiming exemption in application fees will have to attach a true copy of disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority at the time of forwarding hard copy of the Application Form as mentioned below.
Selection Procedure for GAIL India Limited – Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/09/2015.
- Foreman (Chemical) Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Foreman (Mechanical) Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Foreman (Electrical) Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Foreman (Instrumentation) Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry) Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Junior Superintendent(HR) Computer Proficiency test and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Assistant Inspector (Security) Physical Endurance Test and/or interview before the Selection Committee
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Skill Test [i.e. Computer Typing Test & Computer Proficiency Test] and/or Interview before the Selection Committee
- Accounts Assistant Skill Test [i.e. Computer Typing Test & Computer Proficiency Test] and/or Interview before the Selection Committee
How to apply for Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in GAIL India Limited :
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 hrs on 02/09/2015 to 1800 hrs on 22/09/2015.
- After submitting online application, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and true copies of the following testimonials / documents to the address as mentioned in clause No. 7.5 below: (i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability certificate [in case of PWD candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates). OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit latest caste certificate. (iii) All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards). (iv) Complete and Proper Experience certificates/Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form. Only following types of documentary proofs towards experience will be considered: I. For Past Employment: Experience letter issued by competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining as well as date of relieving the organization by the employee concerned OR Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and also acceptance of resignation letter/relieving order. II. For Current Employment: Experience letter issued by competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining the organization by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip OR Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and latest Pay Slip along with any of the following optional documents: Identity card issued by current employer Annual Increment letter Promotion order/Transfer order etc. In the event of absence of appointment letter and latest pay slip, candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be rejected. (v) NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central /State Government / Central/State PSUs or Semi Government organization. (vi) Following documentary proofs are required to be provided in support of experience in Large Private Sector Organization/Institution/Company. (a) Documentary proof to establish that the Private Organization/Institution/Company where the candidate has worked/is working was having an Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 500 crores in any of the last 02 Financial Years. (vii) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the print out of the online application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the online application form will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (if applicable) and true copies of the testimonials /documents mentioned above (Clause No. 7.2) should be sent by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ ” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: UR/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as the case may be] to the following address : SENIOR MANAGER (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi-110066 The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 05/10/2015. GAIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. GAIL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate / remittance sent separately.
- General and OBC (NCL) candidates should have their Demand Draft ready while applying online, as the DD details would also be required to be entered in the online application. Without the DD details, on line application will not be registered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/09/2015
GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.: GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2015.