GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineers through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015/S&G/ER. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Engineers on or before 22/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited
Vacancy Name :Senior Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 60 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Senior Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110 066.
Detail Of GAIL India Limited Senior Engineers Recruitment:
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market. GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling up following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post:
- Total No of Post : 60 Posts
- Minimum Essential Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Essential Experience : Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification executive in line experience of Project Commissioning/ Operations (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in Petrochemical Plant/ Refinery/ Fertilizer Plant only of State/Central Government Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s), as an employee of that Plant/ Undertaking/ Organization.
- Upper Age Limit : 30 Years
- Grade: E-2 Pay Scale: Rs.24,900 – 50,500/
- Minimum Essential Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Metallurgy / Civil/ Telecommunication with minimum 65% marks. Preference would be given to candidates having two years MBA with specialization in Materials Management.
- Minimum Essential Experience : Minimum 01 (one) year post-qualification executive experience (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) inline in the Contract & Procurement/ Materials Management/ Stores & Purchase or equivalent department in State/ Central Government/ Department(s)/ Organisation(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies). Preference will be given to the candidates having inline executive experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry and having experience of working in MM Module of SAP.
- Upper Age Limit : 30 Years
- Grade: E-2 Pay Scale: Rs.24,900 – 50,500/
Selection Procedure For GAIL India Limited – Senior Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/09/2015
- Selection Process will involve Group Discussions and/ or interview before the Selection Committee.
APPLICATION FEE Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection. SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. However, for claiming exemption in application fee, SC/ ST candidates will have to attach an attested copy of SC/ ST certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format and PWD candidates claiming exemption in application fee will have to attach an attested copy of disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority at the time of forwarding hard copy of the Application Form as mentioned below (Clause No. 8.2)
- Please go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified in the detailed advertisement, before you start filling up the Application ONLINE.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before you start filling up the Application ONLINE such as:
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification (s), as specified as per Institute/University rules/norms. Wherever, CGPA/ OGPA or letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Experience details along with Annual turnover (wherever applicable), industry type, period served, position title, pay scales & function details. In case you have served at different positions in an organization, details of all such positions held in the organization with period served, position title, pay scales & function details.
- Category [SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD] once filled in the Online Application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- You must possess a valid e-mail ID for applying Online as the same will be used for future correspondence with you. Please create a new e-mail ID, if you do not have one, prior to filling up Online Application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category, will be required to submit relevant caste certificate(s)/ PWD certificate in the proper format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, along with the hard copy of the online application form. To download the prescribed format please click relevant link “Download prescribed format for SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ PWD certificate” available on careers section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. The candidate is required to keep the Demand Draft Number and other details pertaining to application fees ready for submitting the online application (Details such as bank name, branch name, city, date and the DD Number).
- After successfully submitting Online Application, you will receive an auto generated e-mail confirming successful submission/ registration of your Online Application.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system in duplicate with unique registration number, space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and after affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and attested true copies of testimonials/ Certificates with regard to proof of age, qualifications, caste/ tribe certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) Candidates as applicable), Disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates), Ex-serviceman proof (in case of Exserviceman candidates), Experience certificates/ document (issued by the Employer in support of experience details as mentioned in the Online Application Form), documentary proofs in support of experience in Large Private Sector Organization/ Institution/ Company (wherever applicable) etc. as stipulated in the detailed advertisement. The registration number, name, post and category should be written at the back of the demand draft. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Application Form, the candidature of the concerned candidates shall be rejected. The Envelope containing above details should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” (POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ PWD/ EXSER as the case may be) and should be sent by ORDINARY POST to : Senior Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110 066. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above mentioned address latest by 05.10.2015. In case you face any difficulty while applying Online, you can write to us [email protected]
How To Apply For Senior Engineers Vacancy in GAIL India Limited:
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 1100 hrs on 02.09.2015 to 1800 hrs on 22.09.2015.
- After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for photograph and signature and other details. Applications not submitted online properly and/ or application which are in “draft mode” will not be considered. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and attested true copies of the following testimonials/ documents: (i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) (a) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit latest caste certificate.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and
- Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates). . (iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
- Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
- Only following types of documentary proofs towards experience will be considered:
- For Past Employment: Experience letter issued by competent and authorised executive of the organisation indicating designation and date of joining as well as date of relieving the organisation by the employee concerned OR Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organisation and also acceptance of resignation letter/ relieving order.
- For Current Employment: Experience letter issued by Competent and authorised executive of the organisation indicating designation and date of joining the
organisation by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip OR Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organisation & latest Pay Slip along with any of the following optional documents: Identity card issued by current employer Annual increment letter. Promotion order/ Transfer order etc.
- In the event of absence of appointment letter and latest pay slip, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi
- Following documentary proofs are required to be provided in support of experience in Large Private Sector Organization/ Institution/ Company.
(a) Documentary proof to establish that the Private Organization/ Institution/ Company where the candidate has worked/ is working was having an
Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 500 crores in any one of the last 02 Financial Years.
- Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the print out of the online application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the online application form will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required Demand Draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_________________________” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD as the case may be] to the following address : Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 05.10.2015. GAIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. GAIL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
- General and OBC (NCL) candidates should have their Demand Draft ready while applying online, as the DD details would also be required to be entered in the online application. Without the DD details, on line application will not be registered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/09/2015
Reference: GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015/S&G/ER
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017