GAIL India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: GAIL/OPEN/ET/5/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from GAIL India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Trainee on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : GAIL India Limited
Vacancy Name :Executive Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 67 Posts
Salary : Rs.24900 – 50500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : GAIL India Limited, Across India
Detail Of GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market. GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post through GATE-2016:
- Total No of Post : 67 Posts
- MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering cadre
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S) [As mentioned under relevant column in Table-2 ] 2.1. Minimum essential educational qualifications required for each Post shall be as indicated in Table-2 above against each post. 2.2. Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include School examinations (Class X and XII), all Diploma(s), Graduation and PostGraduation as specified under the qualifications column in Table 2 above. 2.3. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions / concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). 2.4. Candidates currently in final year (2015-16) of their Engineering Degree/ MCA Degree [for ET (BIS) only] course may also apply provided candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category have secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/ year examination at the time of applying. Selection of such candidates will be further subject to obtaining minimum 65% marks in aggregate in case of General and OBC (NCL) category candidates and minimum 60% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates in their Engineering Degree/ MCA Degree [for ET (BIS) only] and submission of Engineering Degree / MCA Degree [for ET (BIS) only] certificate (at least provisional certificate) and mark sheets of all semesters / years towards documentary proof of having passed the qualifying Engineering Degree / MCA Degree [for ET (BIS) only] examination in relevant discipline/ branch with minimum prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above by 31st August, 2016. 2.5. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification (s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/University rules/norms. 2.6. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes. Page 4 of 12 2.7. Engineering Degree can be B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. 2.8. Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- AGE LIMIT & AGE RELAXATION: 4.1. The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 29.01.2016 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. 4.2. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable for PWDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for PWDs. The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989. 4.3. In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 3 years the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit. 4.4. Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- EMOLUMENTS: 5.1. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.24900/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- in E-2 grade. 5.2. Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach. 5.3. Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance. 5.4. Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc. 5.5. Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and PostRetirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company. All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
- PLACEMENT/ ASSIGNMENTS: During the Training-cum-Probation period and/or after absorption, the candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) Limited or deputed to any Department of Govt. of India/ other PSUs, etc. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the business requirements of the company including shift operations.
Selection Procedure For GAIL India Limited – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2016 scores (GATE-2016 – Scores) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Business Information System (BIS) and Telecom/ Telemetry during the year 2016.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in GAIL will be required to first apply for GATE-2016 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2016 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2016 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Examination Papers:
How To Apply For Executive Trainee Vacancy in GAIL India Limited:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ e-mail ID/ category/ discipline as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. Responsibilities of receiving, downloading and printing of information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. GAIL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/ wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate.
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates and PWD candidates are required to submit requisite caste/ tribe/ PWD certificate in the prescribed format, issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. The OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate (latest) in the prescribed format, issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of Interview, if called for the same. The name of the Caste and Community indicated in the OBC (NCL) Certificate must appear in the Central List of Other Backward Classes. Further, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Relaxations / Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ PWD (Degree of disability 40% and above) as per Government Directives are
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization must produce No Objection
Certificate (NOC) at the time of Group Discussions and/ or Interview from their present employer, if they qualify for Group Discussions and/ or Interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of Group Discussions and/ or Interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- GAIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any positions without
assigning any reason whatsoever. GAIL also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualifications and other eligibility conditions are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to appear in the selection process. GAIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Interviews and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on GAIL Website www.gailonline.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit GAIL Website www.gailonline.com for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in the career section GAIL Website www.gailonline.com . In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
Reference: GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: GAIL/OPEN/ET/5/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017