GAIL India Limited invites application for the recruitment of Advisor (Shipping) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : GAIL India Limited
Posts : Advisor (Shipping)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
Details of Post :
GAIL (India) Limited is a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company, integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production. Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services GAIL is also expanding its business to become a player in the International Market. Presently, GAIL is an equity participant in 30 EM) blocks (including 02 overseas blocks) as a consortium partner with national and international Oil & Gas majors and is poised to grow further GAIL (India) limited is looking for experienced professionals in the LNG Shipping business having requisite qualifications / experience as mentioned below for providing Advisory services /or shipping business:
Discipline : Adviser (Shipping)
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate must be a Master Mariner and should have an overall experience of minimum 20 years in shipping industry out of which minimum 3 years’ experience should be in LNG shipping.
- Should have sailing experience on cryogenic ships for at Ieast two years.
- Must have shore experience of post fixture management on behalf of Charterers for at least 3 years covering monitoring of various parameters for the LNG vessel stipulated in the Time Charter Agreement such as Speed Warranties, Boil-off consumption filling ration, Timeliness, Fuel consumption Cargo Transfer etc. experience in issues related to compatibility of LNG vessels at different terminals.
- Exposure in dealing with various LNG contract documents such as Time Charter Party Agreements. Loan Agreement. Ship Management Agreement etc.
- Prevailing National and International regulations for LNG shipping leg. Classification societies, IMO. SIGTTO Guidelines.Port requirements etc. Note: Candidates with experience in LNG shipbuilding would be given extra weightage
The engagement of Adviser will be on full time contract basis GAIL at its own discretion may relax any or ail of the above criteria for selection of a suitable candidate
How to apply :
Experienced professionals interested in providing above advisory services to GAIL are requested to send Application / Resume with a recent passport size photograph affixed on top right corner. containing the following details: (a) Name, (b) Date of Birth. (c) Father’s name. (d) Address for Communication. (e) Permanent Address, (f) Contact details (email address, Phone / Mobile Nos. etc). (g) Qualification with Examination passed. Subject and year of passing division/ marks obtained, (h) Present and Past employment with Name of the Employer. Nature of Experience. since and upto when held. pay scale and salary drawn. etc. accompanied by copies of testimonials superscribing the envelope with name of position so as to reach Chief Manager (HRD), l6, Bhikaiji Cama Place, RK Puram New Delhi — 110066, Phone-26172580 (Ext:6451) not later than 5th November,2014. GAIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss / nondelivery. No request in this regard will be entertained. GAIL reserves the right to reject /accept any or all the applications at its discretion
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GAIL India Limited|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017