GAIL India Limited invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies with 10th/ 12th/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc holders
Company name : GAIL India Limited
Posts : Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th/ 12th/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.10,500- 36,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 17
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Inspector & More Vacancies
GAIL (India) Limited, Vaghodia invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up post and category wise vacancies of Non-Executives indicated in Table below for the Work Centres / Units located in the State of Gujarat –
|Group D Posts in Grade S-0 in Pay Scale of Rs. 10500 – 24000|
|TOTAL (S-0 GRADE)||07||–||01||02||10|
|GROUP C POSTS IN GRADE S-3 IN PAY SCALE OF RS. 12500 – 33000|
|ASSISTANT (STORE & PURCHASE)||01||–||–||01||02|
|TOTAL (S-3 GRADE)||02||–||–||02||04|
|GROUP C POSTS IN GRADE S-5 IN PAY SCALE OF RS. 14500 – 36000|
|ASSISTANT INSPECTOR (FIRE)||02||–||01||–||03|
|TOTAL (S-5 GRADE)||02||–||01||–||03|
|TOTAL (ALL POSTS)||11||–||02||04||17|
|Post||Minimum Essential Qualification(s)||Minimum Essential Experience||Upper Age Limit||Grade & Pay Scale|
|Junior Fireman||10th Pass with minimum 06 months Fireman Training Course||01 year post qualification experience in line in Oil / Gas/ large Integrated petrochemical plant / Fertilizer plant / Refinery only||25 years||10,500-
|Assistant (Store & Purchase)||Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% marks and minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English (in computer). Candidates should be proficient in operations of personal computer.||01 year Post Qualification Experience in line. Preference would be given to candidates having in line working experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry||30 years||12,500-
|Operator (Fire)||10+2 or equivalent with minimum 06 months Fireman’s Training course. Driving License for heavy vehicle/ Fire Tenders; Proficiency in operating pump/ other firefighting equipment||02 year post qualification experience in line in Oil / Gas / large integrated petrochemical plant / Fertilizer plant / Refinery only.||30 years||12,500-
|Assistant Inspector (Fire)||Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with minimum 55% marks and Fire Fighting Course
(Sub Officer’s Course) of National Fire Services College, Nagpur or equivalent OR Diploma in Engineering with minimum 55% marks and Fire
Fighting Course (Sub Officer’s Course) of National Fire Services Collage, Nagpur or equivalent
|02 year post qualification experience in line in Oil / Gas / large integrated petrochemical plant / Fertilizer plant / Refinery only.||32 years||14,500-
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non- refundable application fee of Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at State Bank of India, Vaghodia, District: Vadodara, (Branch Code: 9927). Name of the candidate & post applied for should be written on the back side of the demand draft. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will neither be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. However, for claiming exemption in application fee by SC/ ST candidates, they have to attach an attested copy of SC/ ST certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format and PWD candidates claiming exemption in application fees will have to attach an attested copy of disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority at the time of forwarding application form as mentioned below.
HOW TO APPLY
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 HRS on 12.11.2014 to 1800 HRS on 05.12.2014
- After submitting online application, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and true copies of the following testimonials / documents to the address as mentioned in clause No. 7.5 below – (i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority, Disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-servicemen Proof (in case of Ex-servicemen candidates). OBC (NCL) certificate issued by Competent Authority should be latest. (iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications [all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ NAC certificate starting from 10th class onwards]. (iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. Proof towards experience should be such that it includes clearly the name, designation, seal and contact details of the company and the authorised signatory for the entire experience claimed, duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating (possibly) the Basic Pay and Pay Scale of the applicant. The certificate(s) should include the nature of duties performed/ experience obtained in the post(s) with duration. Mere submission of copy of appointment letter/ Pay Slip would not suffice as proof of experience. (v) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Semi-Government organization. (vi) For the Post of Operator (Fire): Certificate in respect of minimum 06 months Fireman Training course and copy of driving license for Heavy Vehicle/ Fire Tenders indicating date of Issuance. (vii) For the post of Junior Fireman: Certificate in respect of minimum 06 months Fireman Training course. (viii) For the post of Assistant Inspector (Fire): Certificate in Fire Fighting Course (Sub Officer’s Course) of National Fire Services College, Nagpur or equivalent Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be REJECTED.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application form will be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of test and or/interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (if applicable) and true copies of the testimonials / documents mentioned above (Clause No. 7.2) should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ “ [POST and CATEGORY: UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD” as the case may be] to the following address : Senior Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, GIDC Industrial Estate Vaghodia, District: Vadodara, Gujarat PIN – 391760. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 15.12.2014. GAIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss /non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. GAIL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
- General and OBC (NCL) candidates should have their Demand Draft ready while applying online, as the DD details would also be required to be entered in the online application. Without the DD details, on line application will not be registered.
- Candidature of only such candidates who have submitted online applications successfully and whose Application Form (hardcopy) along with required application fee (if applicable) and all required documents have been received within the stipulated time (i.e. by 15.12.2014) will be considered for further processing. Candidature of the candidates who have failed to submit all or any of the documents will summarily be rejected
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates 12.11.2014 (11.00 HRS)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 05.12.2014 (18.00 HRS)
- Last date of receipt of hardcopy of the Application Form along with all required documents & information as per Clause No(s). 7.2 15.12.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From GAIL India Limited|