GAIL India Limited invites application for the recruitment of General Physician (Allopathic) for M.D holders
Company name :GAIL India Limited
Posts :General Physician (Allopathic)
Qualification : M.D
Salary : Rs.1,300/-per hour
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014.
Details of Post :
GAIL (India) Limited is a Maharatna PSU and India’s Flagship Natural Gas Company, integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. At Jaipur, GAIL has the Headquarter of its Jamnagar-Loni LPG Pipeline which is the World’s longest exclusive LPG Pipeline starting from Jamnagar & Kandla (Gujarat) to Loni (UP). This pipeline is fulfilling the LPG requirement of the Northern Zone of our country. GAIL Jaipur is also the Marketing Office for the state of Rajasthan. At, Mansarampura, GAIL has an Intermittent Pumping Station of its JLPL Pipeline.
General Physician (Allopathic) :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MCI recognized Post Graduate Degree in Medicine
- Experience Required : 5 Years post qualification experience
- Salary : Rs. 1300/- per hour + Local conveyance charges @ Rs. 7.40 per KM
- Place of Service : GAIL, Jaipur and IPS-Mansarampura
- Engagement is Part Time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than six months. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on six monthly basis but total engagement period will not exceed more than 03 years in any case.
- Candidates having experience in an industrial environment will be given preference. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulate tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ agreement/ services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./ PSU/ Nationalized Bank/ Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty / inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/ Changes/ Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Jaipur (Rajasthan) Court only
How to apply:
Candidates should download the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post to Shri D. Sil, Dy. General Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, Sector-6, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur -302039 ( Rajasthan). Individuals are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Shri D. Sil, Dy. General Manager (HR), GAIL, Jaipur, at Landline: 0141-5131271, Mob: 9928094914.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GAIL|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017