Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Sthrough recruitment notification – Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/ECP/2015/62 DATED 9THAPRIL, 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR . Walk in Interview will be held on 28/04/2015at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust|
|Vacancy Name||RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||THE GANDHIGRAM INSTITUTE OF RURAL HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE TRUST SOUNDRAM NAGAR, GANDHIGRAM POST, DINDIGUL DT: TAMILNADU – 624 302|
Detail of Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|01||Any Post Graduate||27,950||35|
- RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR – (one post)
- Consolidated salary Rs.27,950/- p.m.
- Qualification & Experience :
- At least Second Class Post Graduate Degree in Statistics Sociology/ social work / Psychology / Anthropology/Geography / Mathematics
- 3 years experience in collection / analysis and report writing (Relaxable for candidates with higher qualification) Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Applications Age limit for the above posts is below 35 years Duration of the above posts – one y
Selection Procedure for Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust- RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Post:
- Written Test on 28/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Svacancy in Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust:
This Institute is a popular community oriented health promotion Institute founded by Dr.T.S.Soundram in the year 1959. The Institute has the expertise to conduct Training / Teaching / Research programmes The Population Research Centre, Gandhigram is one of the 18 centres of the country which is the stronghold of all the research programs in Population Sciences. The center’s research activities suit the demands of the community in the areas of Population, Maternal and child health, Fertility, Family planning, Nutrition, Reproductive and child health, Communication and Evaluation of programs.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/04/2015
VENUE :Walk-in-Interview on 28th April 2015 for the following post on contract basis under the Population Research Centre (PRC) of our Institute.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017