Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Recruitment 2015 – REF: GRI/FE&FL/24/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.A, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/06/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Dindigul
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram-624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, India
Detail Of Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The Faculty of English and Foreign Languages, Gandhigram Rural Institute— Deemed University, Gandhigram, Tamil Nadu requires two suitable candidates for the post Assistant Professor of English (Un-Reserved Category)
- The posts are purely temporary on contract basis and on a consolidated salary Rs.15,000/- each per month for a period of approximately six months from 01.7.2015 to 31.12.2015.
- The minimum qualification is M.A. in English or allied discipline with 55% of marks and with an M.Phil. Degree in English with 55% of marks. 5% relaxation in each discipline is applicable to those SC/ST candidates. Candidates with Ph.D. and/or NET/SLET/SET are preferred.
- The select candidates must be fluent in English and should have command over the English Language to take Courses on Soft Skills/Communication Skills to all UG and PG Programmes of this Institute efficiently.
Selection Procedure For Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 29/06/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor vacancy in Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI):
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the Faculty of English and Foreign Languages, Gandhigram Rural Institute on 29th June 2015 (Monday) at 02.30 p.m. with all their original certificates and other relevant documents. The select candidates will be required to join duty at this Faculty on 1st July 2015. Please note no TA/DA will be paid to appear for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/06/2015
VENUE :English and Foreign Languages, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram-624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu, India
Reference: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Recruitment 2015 – REF: GRI/FE&FL/24/2015-16/