Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.03.2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||02.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), DEPARTMENT OF HOME SCIENCE, GRI, Gandhigram .|
Detail of Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The Department of Political Science and Development Administration of Gandhigram Rural Institute – Deemed University, Gandhigram invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Political Science / Public Administration / Development Administration (on temporary basis). The details about the eligibility and experience are as follows:
- Name of the Post Assistant Professor (Temporary)
- No. of Post One
- Essential Qualifications (i) Good academic record in the relevant subject with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade, at the Master’s degree level. (M. A. Political Science / Public Administration and Development Administration) (ii) M. Phil. in Political Science / Public Administration / Development Administration.
- Desirable Qualifications Ph. D. / NET / SLET
- Experience (Preferable) Teaching experience at the post graduate level and research experience will be given priority.
- Salary As per the norms of the GRI-DU for Temporary Faculty.
Selection Procedure for Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 02.03.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI):
Interested candidates are requested to appear for the walk-in-interview, which will be held on 2 nd March 2015 at 11.00 a.m. in the Department of Political Science and Development Administration, GRI-DU, Gandhigram. Further the candidates are advised to bring the following at the time of Interview: 1. Detailed Curriculum Vitae with passport size photo. 2. Original Certificates of educational qualifications and experience and publications if any. The candidates will be asked to take class (for about 5 to 10 minutes) during the interview. No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 02.03.2015
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|