Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :GANDHIGRAM
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Home Science, GRI, GANDHIGRAM
Detail Of Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Assistant Professor (Temporary)
- Number of Vacancies : One
- Qualification Essential : M.Sc. in Human Development / Child Development / General Home Science with 55% marks from any recognized Universities.
- Desirable Qualification : Ph.D, M.Phil with NET / SLET. Preference will be given to Candidates with teaching / research experience.
Selection Procedure For Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 20/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor vacancy in Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI):
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for an interview at the Department of Home Science, GRI on 20th August 2015 at 10:00a.m. with their original certificates and other relevant documents The Post is a purely temporary and contract basis. The selected candidate has to join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Home Science, GRI, GANDHIGRAM
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017