Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 27/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,000/-pm
Job Location : Gandhigram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr.M.Sundaravadivelu UGC-MRP (Synthesis) Department of Chemistry Gandhigram Rural Institute Gandhigram-624 302, Tamilnadu
Detail Of Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a project fellow position in the Department of Chemistry, Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram for the UGC sponsored major research project. The candidate selected will be permitted to register for Ph.D degree as a full time research scholar.
- Qualifications M.Sc., Chemistry with 55% marks GATE / NET is preferable
- Title of the projectSynthesis and stereochemical studies of 6-hydroxy-4,8,9,10- tetraphenyl-1,3-diazaadamantanes and 6-amino-4,8,9,10- tetraphenyl-1,3-diazaadamantanes.
- Project duration 7 months (residual period)
- Fellowship Rs.16000/- per month for third year
Selection Procedure For Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI):
Application on plain paper along with biodata (including email id and mobile number) and copies of certificates may be sent to the following address on or before 27-08-2015. Dr.M.Sundaravadivelu UGC-MRP (Synthesis) Department of Chemistry Gandhigram Rural Institute Gandhigram-624 302, Tamilnadu.
E-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016