Gandhigram Rural Institute invites application for the recruitment of Registrar with Master’s degree educational background
Company name : Gandhigram Rural Institute
Posts : Registrar
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.37400-67000 Plus Grade Pay Rs.10000/-.
No of Openings : NA
Location : Dindigul
Last date to apply : 30 July 2014
Details of Post :
- Qualification :
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least 15 years’ of experience as Asst. Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. (or) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. (or) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Desirable: Experience in 1. Educational Administration 2. Research and Development 3. Statutory requirement 4. Handling of Legal matters 5. MIS Systems
- Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
- Application should be in the prescribed format which is to be downloaded from our website.
- Registration fee prescribed is Rs.500/-. For SC/ST candidates the Registration fee is Rs.250/- (50% of Rs.500/-).
- The Registration fees prescribed shall be remitted in SB A/c. No.8500101010000 of Gandhigram Rural Institute with Canara Bank, GRU campus, Gandhigram or by Demand Draft purchased in Canara Bank or State Bank of India drawn in favour of Registrar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram payable at Canara Bank, GRU campus, Gandhigram [code No.8500] or State Bank of India, Ambathurai [code No. 3373].
- Attested copies of Certificates in proof of age, Community (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) educational qualification, desirable qualification, experience and physical disability etc. should be enclosed with the application.
- One passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the space provided and another passport size photo is to be enclosed with the application.
- The applicants who are already employed should send their application through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be sent directly. The applicant called for interview shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her existing employer or the original application should have been duly forwarded by their concerned employer, failing which, he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the selection committee.
- The application for the post of Registrar duly filled in along with the required copy of certificates and chalan for remittance of the fee in Canara Bank, GRU Campus, Gandhigram (or) the Demand Draft for the prescribed fee, shall be sent to the Vice-Chancellor, Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu.
- Application without the prescribed registration fee shall be rejected. The incomplete/defective application and application received after the last date (30.07.2014, 5 p.m.) shall not be considered at all and no further correspondence shall be made in this regard.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should not be sent along with the application. If the original certificates are sent, the Institute is not liable for any loss of certificate.
- The original certificates should have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.If there is any discrepancy between the information furnished in the application and the supporting certificates enclosed with the application, such applications will be summarily rejected.The name of the post applied for shall be superscripted on the top of the envelope.No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview.
- The applicants cannot claim for interview or appointment as a matter of right, just because he/she is an applicant for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 July 2014
|Click here for More Details|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017