Gauhati University (GU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Gauhati University (GU) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.NTS/1/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gauhati University (GU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 31/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gauhati University (GU)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000 & AGP : Rs. 10,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781014|
Detail of Gauhati University (GU) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for the post of Director, Institute of Science & Technology, Gauhati University. Reservation : Unreserved
- Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay : Professor : PB-4 =Rs. 37,400-67,000 & AGP : Rs. 10,000/-
- Qualification and experience :
- Essential : i. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. & Tech. and experience of atleast ten years in teaching, research and/or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor, Reader or equivalent grade. OR ii. If the candidate is from industry or any profession, the following will be considered essential. 1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg.,& Tech.; 2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and industrial/professional experience of ten years, out of which at least five years at a senior level of Assistant Professor/Reader. Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice- Chancellor of the University. iii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable.
- Teaching research industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. Published works, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books, and/or technical reports; Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D project in industry. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and/or professional activities; and Capacity to undertake/lead sponsored R&D consultancy and related activities.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performances Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this Regulation in Appendix III.
Selection Procedure for Gauhati University (GU)- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Gauhati University (GU):
Prescribed application form & IQAC format are available in the University Webs ite-www.gauhati.ac. in . The candidates may download the application & IQAC format from the above website. Age : Preferably above 45 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates) & not exceeding of 55 years as on 31.03.2015.App lication Fees & Last d ate : Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (in case of SC/ST Rs. 500/-) by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as application fees for the post. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14” latest by 31.03.2015. Filling up of the IQAC format of G.U. is mandatory alongwith the application, failing which, the application will be rejected. Those employed at present should submit their applications through proper channel. Two copies of application form with all testimonials need to be submitted.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2015.
Reference : Gauhati University (GU) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.NTS/1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Gauhati University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017