Gauhati University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor-Director through recruitment notification – Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.GU/ESTT/OCR/NTS-2/2015/ 11896-906 DATE 25-03-2015. Candidates who have completed MASTER DEGREE/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gauhati University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor-Director on or before 17/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gauhati University|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GAUHATI UNIVERSITY GUWAHATI-14|
Detail of Gauhati University Professor-Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for the post of Professor-Director, G.U. Institute of Science & Technology. The earlier advt. No. NTS/1/2015 regarding same post published on 28.02.2015 in The Assam Tribune, which was uploaded in G.U. website is to be treated cancelled. Reservation : Unreserved
- Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay : Professor : PB-4 =Rs. 37,400-67,000 & AGP : Rs. 10,000/-
- Qualification and experience : 1)Essential : i. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. & Technology or Science and experience of atleast 10 years in teaching, research and/or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent grade. OR ii. If the candidate is from industry or any profession, the following will be considered essential. 1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg.,& Tech.or Science; 2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of Engg., & Technology or Science and industrial/ professional experience of 10 years, out of which at least five years at Associate Professor level. Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the ViceChancellor of the University. iii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable. 1. Teaching research industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. 2. Published works, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books, and/or technical reports; 3. Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D project in industry. 4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and/or professional activities; and
- Capacity to undertake/lead sponsored R&D consultancy and related activities. iv. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performances Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this Regulation in Appendix III.
Selection Procedure for Gauhati University – Professor-Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Professor-Director Vacancy in Gauhati University:
Prescribed application form & IQAC format are available in the University websitewww.gauhati.ac.in. The candidates may download the application & IQAC format from the above website. Age : Preferably above 45 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates) & not exceeding of 55 years as on 31.03.2015. Application Fees & Last date : Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (in case of SC/ST Rs.500/-) by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as application fees for the post. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14” latest by 17.04.2015. Filling up of the IQAC format of G.U. is mandatory alongwith the application, failing which, the application will be rejected. Those employed at present should submit their applications through proper channel. Two copies of application form with all testimonials need to be submitted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
Reference: Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.GU/ESTT/OCR/NTS-2/2015/ 11896-906 DATE 25-03-2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017