Gauhati University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gauhati University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 23/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gauhati University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Gauhati University, Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam-781014.
Detail Of Gauhati University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Application in plain paper along with complete biodata is invited for following position for the DST (SERB) sponsored research Project entitled Band gap tuning of transition metal oxides (ZnO, Nio, Cuo, Fe2O3) nanoparticles by controlling microstrain and doping concentrations.
- The Principal Investigator of the project is Dr. Sanjib Karmakar, Scientific Officer, Dept. of Instrumentation USIC, Gauhati University (saniibkaba rediffmail.com)
- Project Fellow: One (For a period of three years only)
- Salary: Rs. 16,000HRA (15%) MARs. 600) p.m
- Minimum Qualification: 1st Class MSc. in Physics (Spl. Paper: X-ray Crystallography Condensed matter Physics Electronics). Or
- Instrumentation Electronics and Communication Technology. (with research experiences in nanomaterials and -ray diffraction study.)
Selection Procedure For Gauhati University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Gauhati University:
- The application should reach to the office of the Academic Registrar within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- A copy of application may be sent to the Principal Investigator of the Project.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016