Gauhati University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Treasurer through recruitment notification – Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. NTS- 4/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gauhati University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Treasurer on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gauhati University
Vacancy Name : Treasurer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14
Detail Of Gauhati University Treasurer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following post in Gauhati University.
- POST- Treasurer, G.U.
- Essential Qualifications: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent Grade of B in UGC seven point Scale or Professional qualification from the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWA) or from the Institute of Charted Accountant of India (ACA/AFA).
- Essential Experience: I. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7,000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8,000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in administration / finance & accounts in a higher educational institutions. OR II. Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. OR III. 15 years of administrative experience or experience at management level in Finance & Accounts of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar / Deputy Finance Officer or equivalent post.
- Desirable Qualifications: I. Working experience of Budgeting & Financial Accounting etc. in Autonomous Bodies / Universities. II. Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of State Universities relating to Accounts / Audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
- Mode and Tenure of Appointment:- The appointment shall be made either on deputation or on direct recruitment basis for a term of 5 (five) years.
- Age:- Not less than 45 years and not more than 55 years on the last date of submission of application and shall retire at the age of 60 (sixty) years.
Selection Procedure For Gauhati University – Treasurer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Treasurer Vacancy in Gauhati University:
- Application form: Prescribed application form, the details of qualifications & other are available in the University website – www.gauhati.ac.in the candidates may download the application form from the above website. Application in any other form will not be accepted.
- Application fee & last date: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only and in case of SC/ST Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only by Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as an application fee for the post. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 latest by 31.05.2015. Two copies of application with all testimonials are needed to be submitted. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post & advertisement No.
- Those are in employment should submit their applications through proper channel or must submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- Attested copies of Mark-Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates etc. must be attached to the application. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
- Stringent criteria may be applied while short listing the applications. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The University reserves its right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason thereof. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- University will not be responsible for late/non receipt of call letters for the test/interview due to postal delay.
- Candidates if found indulging in canvassing in any form will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at their own cost when called for.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. NTS- 4/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017