Gauhati University invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant with M.Sc/M.Tech holders
Company name : Gauhati University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc/M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 8,000-12,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant:
Application in plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for the post of (i) Junior research fellow (JRF) and (ii) Project Assistant in a DBT- Twinning project entitled “Study the associative role of alteration(s) in cell cycle controller EZH2, tumor suppressor RUNX3, DNA repair gene MGMT and local food habits with the predisposition and severity of esophageal cancer”, under the supervision of Dr. Subhash Medhi, Assistant Professor and P.I, Department of Biological Science, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014 for a period of one year or till completion of the project.
Junior research fellow (JRF) – One position
- Eligibility: M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable: (i) Experience in Molecular Biology/Molecular Virology/Oncology. Candidates with prior experience in animal cell culture, cloning, protein purification are highly encouraged to apply . NET/ GATE qualified candidates may be preferred.
- Stipend: @ Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA for NET/GATE/BET/BINC Qualified otherwise @ Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA as per DBT norms for JRF
Project Assistant :
- No of post : 01
- Eligibility: MSc in Lifescience
- Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology
- Stipend: Rs.8000 p.m (fixed)
How to apply:
Application with biodata mentioning their address of communication and phone no are to be sent to: Dr. Subhash Medhi, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Science, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam-781014. WITHIN 15 DAYS from the date of advertisement and a copy of it my email to [email protected] shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. The date of interview will be notified by email or by phone.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Gauhati University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017