Gautam Buddha University (GBU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University (GBU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University (GBU)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : LLM
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Noida
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Post: Guest Faculty for odd semester of the academic session 2015-16 in the discipline of Law in the School of Law, Justice and Governance.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Law and UGC-NET/SLET/Ph.D as per UGC norms and University rules.
- Desirable Qualification: Teaching Experience or Practice as Advocate Specialization: Corporate Law, Family Law, International Trade Law, Criminal Law, Environmental Law, Law of Property, Constitutional Law, Procedural Law.
- Honorarium: As per University rules
- Terms and Conditions: As per GBU Norms
- Date and Time of Interview: 20th July 2015, Monday between 02:00PM – 05:00 PM
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University (GBU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculty vacancy in Gautam Buddha University (GBU):
Interested and eligible candidates may report for walk-in interview with their updated resume and two recent passport-sized photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same corroborative of their claims of qualifications and experience at the following address: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016