Gautam Buddha University (GBU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University (GBU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/05/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Gautam Buddha University (GBU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||Greater Noida|
|Walk in Date to Apply For This Job||16/05/2015|
|Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy||office of Dean, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida|
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for ONE position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) leading to Ph.D. in the DBT sponsored research project under the supervision of Dr. Bhupendra Chaudhary will be held on 16th May 2015 at 11:30 am at the office of Dean, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida. The details of all available positions are as follows:
- No of post : 01
- Research Projects : DBT sponsored project entitled “Target mimicry based silencing of microRNA gene family targeting Auxin Response Factors (ARFs)’ gene expression during cotton fiber development”
- Qualification: Master degree completed/appearing in any branch of Life Sciences is essential with minimum 55% marks, and NET/GATE qualification
- Monthly Fellowship : Rs. 25,000 + HRA
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University (GBU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Gautam Buddha University (GBU):
All candidates are requested to appear for the interview with the full CV and degree certificates. No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Candidates may also send their CV in advance to email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/05/2015
VENUE : office of Dean, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida