Gautam Buddha University (GBU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University (GBU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal Job on or before 27/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University (GBU)
Vacancy Name : Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Distt: Gautam Budh Nagar, UP- 201312
Detail of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Principal Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Principal||1||Master Degree from any recognized university with consistent good academic records with 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category applicants. 2. B.Ed or Equivalent Teaching Degree. 3. Desired Qualifications: Ph.D and/or M.Ed with consistent good academic records and knowledge of Computer Applications||Applicants serving as Principal in any Govt. funded Higher Secondary School in the pay scale of PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) and grade pay of Rs. 6600 (pre revised scale of Rs 1000- 325-15200) or having not less than 10 years of teaching experience with 6 years of experience as Post Graduate Teacher are eligible for the post.||Pay Band-3 (15600- 39100) Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-||Preferably below 55 years as on 01 July 2015. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST Category is applicable under the provisions in the U.P. Govt. rules. (Applicants above 55 years as on 01 July 2015 Or those retired as Principal from any Govt. funded Higher Secondary school shall also be considered for Tenure Appointment on a Consolidated Salary)|
Selection Procedure for Gautam Buddha University (GBU) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in Gautam Buddha University (GBU) :
- APPLICATION FORM: Candidates must apply in the prescribed Application Form devised by the NGNSS for this purpose and available on the websites: www.gbu.ac.in or www.greaternoidaauthority.in
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 27th August2015. Candidates must send their applications by speed post/registered post or by hand at the address mention below. The NGNSS will not be responsible for applications sent at any other address (including NGNSS office) Candidates are advised to send the applications well in advance to avoid any postal delay. The application must reach the office on or before 06th August 2015 up to 5.00 pm in the office of The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida Gautam Budh Nagar- 201312 U.P.
- ELIGIBILITY OF APPLICANTS All applicants must ensure that they fulfill the essential qualifications and age for the post applied for and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. The Applications of those candidates not fulfilling the essential qualifications and other requirement will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
- RESRVATION AND AGE RELAXATION Reservation and Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per the UP Govt. rules issued from time to time
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (i) Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format published as on the website: www.gbu.ac.in OR www.greaternoidaauthority.in (ii) Candidates serving in any recognized Institution/Organisation/Autonomous body/Central Govt./State Govt. and CBSE affiliated +2 Schools must apply ‘Through Proper Channel’. Applications sent through proper channel should reach to The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) 201312. However, candidates may send an advance copy so as to reach the above-mentioned address before the last date. The advance applications will be considered provisionally subject to the condition that the applications sent through proper channel are invariably received before the date of interview. (iv) Envelopes containing the applications must be super-scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______________________________”
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION Self attested photocopies of all the educational qualifications, academic and professional, mark-sheets for all the years, degree/diploma certificates starting from Senior Secondary/Intermediate to highest academic/professional qualification the candidate possesses, all certificates in claim of CCA, achievements/distinction in Sports, Literary activities, Scouts & Guides, NCC, NSS etc., class X certificate for proof of date of birth, caste/category, sub-category certificates issued by the competent authority.
- REASONS FOR REJECTION The following are the parameters of rejection of application of a candidate: (i) Non-receipt of any of the documentary proof in the form of self attested photocopies of qualification, mark-sheets, other certificate (s) etc. (ii) Non-receipt of caste certificate/ sub-category certificate, wherever applicable. (iii) Not possessing the degree/ desired qualification. (iv) Not fulfilling any of the laid down eligibility criteria. (v) Incomplete application or application not received on proper format within due date. (vi) Non-receipt of applications through proper channels.
- All the received application will be scrutinized and the selected applicant will be called for interview. The date of interview will be informed to the all applicant through letter/e-mail/mobile.
- CONTACT Office of The Director, Noida and Greater Noida Education Society, Administrative Building Room No: F-11, (First Floor) Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Distt: Gautam Budh Nagar, UP- 201312. Phone 0120-2344253/01202344252
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/8/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017