Gautam Buddha University (GBU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University (GBU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University (GBU)
Vacancy Name :Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Greater Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (U.P.)
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Professor Recruitment:
- No of Post : 10 Posts
- Eligibility Criteria: Academic Eligibility Criteria for Professors. Ph.D. with a Post Graduate degree in First Division or equivalent in the appropriate discipline and Under Graduate degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. A relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent relaxation in grade is allowed in case of SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates. An outstanding professional working in industry/ research institutions with established reputation, and having made significant contribution to the profession can be exempted form the requirements of having a Ph.D degree and having guided doctoral research, for appointment in exceptional cases
- Professional Experience Essential Minimum 10 Years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience at appropriate level, of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent position and should have at least four research publications in refereed Journals. Experience of having supervised Ph.D research successfully completed.
- Desirable Experience and Recognitioqns Visiting Professorship in a leading Institute, Fellowship of Eminent Academies, Distinguished Awards and other recognitions and post-doctoral Fellowship in a reputed Institute are desirable.
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University (GBU) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Gautam Buddha University (GBU):
These posts include reservation for Reserved Category candidates in accordance with the Gautam Buddha University Rules. The completed Application Form along with the supporting documents should reach “The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (U.P.) India” by 31st August, 2015 at 5:30.P.M.at the latest.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016