Gautam Buddha University (GBU)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/12/2014 at 10:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||LLM/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date for this job||17/12/2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||17/12/2014|
Detail of Gautam Buddha University (GBU)Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Post: Guest Faculty for even semester of the academic session 2014-15 in the discipline of Law in the School of Law, Justice and Governance.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Law and UGC-NET/SLET/Ph.D as per UGC norms and University rules.
- Desirable Qualification: Teaching Experience or Practice as Advocate
- Specialization: Corporate Law, Family Law, International Law and Criminal Law
- Honorarium: As per University rules
- Terms and Conditions: As per GBU Norms
- Date and Time of Interview: 17th December 2014, Monday between 11:00AM – 1:00 PM
Selection Procedure for Gautam Buddha University (GBU)– Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 17/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER):
Interested and eligible candidates may report for walk-in interview with their updated resume and two recent passport-sized photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same corroborative of their claims of qualifications and experience at the following address: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/12/2014
Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GBU|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|