On 05/08/2016, Gautam Buddha University announced recruitment notification for Guest Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, Gautam Buddha University planning to recruit Guest Faculty post who have completed Masters Degree. Gautam Buddha University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 12/08/2016.
Gautam Buddha University proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 12/08/2016 between 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Gautam Buddha University on 12/08/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gautam Buddha University|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Greater Noida|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||12/08/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Faculty Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Faculty Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master’s Degree in History and UGC-NET/SLET/Ph.D as per UGC norms and University rules.|
|Desirable: Teaching Experience|
|Subjects: Indian History [LB109], Modern Indian Economic History [LB211]|
|Honorarium: As per University rules|
|Age Limit: Below 35 Years|
|Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates may report for walk-in interview with their updated resume and two recent passport-sized photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same corroborative of their claims of qualifications and experience at the following address: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.|
|Venue: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.|
|Walk-In-Time: between 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 12/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gautam Buddha University norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Guest Faculty ” on 12/08/2016.
- Place of the interview “Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.“
- Interview will be Starts between 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 12/08/2016
VENUE: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.