Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2015 –GBU – 011/SoE/5.6/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Noida
Walk in date to Apply for this job:25/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Gautam Buddha University ,Noida
Detail of Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Position: Guest Faculty
- Qualification: B.Tech .,M.Tech. degree
- Department : Electrical Engineering Department
Selection Procedure for Gautam Buddha University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on25/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Gautam Buddha University :
- Applications are invited from the suitable candidate for taking guest faculty assignments as per the University norms in Department of Electrical Engineering ,School of Engineering for Odd Semester 2015 -16. Candidate should bring their latest resume and original certificates along with one set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents
- The candidates who are interested to take classes during normal working hours (9.30 AM to 5.30PM) of the University will be preferred. The schedule of walk in interview is given as
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :25/8/2015
Gautam Buddha University ,Noida
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2014 – GBU-011/SoE/5.6/2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017