Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty . Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 02.00 P.M-05.00.P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location : Greater Noida
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Guest Faculty||01 Post||Masters Degree, Ph.d||NA||NA|
- Post: Guest Faculty for odd semester of the academic session 2015-16 in the discipline of History in the School of Law, Justice and Governance.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in History and UGC-NET/SLET/Ph.D as per UGC norms and University rules.
- Desirable Qualification: Teaching Experience
- Subject: Indian
- History Honorarium: As per University rules
- Terms and Conditions: As per GBU Norms
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculty vacancy in Gautam Buddha University:
- Date and Time of Interview: 20th July 2015, Monday between 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- Interested and eligible candidates may report for walk-in interview with their updated resume and two recent passport-sized photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same corroborative of their claims of qualifications and experience at the following address:
- Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE :Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Top Company Openings:
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017