Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply offline for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 4th Aug, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location :Noida
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 4th Aug, 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Conference Hall (Ground Floor), School of Management Building, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (UP)-201313.
Detail of Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AND MENTAL HEALTH
No. of Vacancies: 03
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Having NET or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Preference will be given to those who are having M.Phil/PhD in Clinical Psychology Area.
- Two years teaching experience at Post-graduate level.
Selection Procedure for Gautam Buddha University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 4th Aug, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Gautam Buddha University:
Interested and Eligible candidates may report for Walk-in Interview with their resume and two recent passport-size photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the following address & schedule.
Important dates to remember :
4th Aug, 2015