Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M.-02.00.P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Post
Job Location : Greater Noida
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Gautam Buddha University, Yamuna Expressway, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Guest Faculty||04 Post||Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d||NA||NA|
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AND MENTAL HEALTH
No. of Vacancies: 04 Post
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having RCI No. as Clinical Psychologist.
- Preference will be given to those having NET or similar test accredited by the UGC and /or PhD in Clinical Psychology Area.
- Two years teaching experience at Post-graduate level.
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculty vacancy in Gautam Buddha University:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may report for Walk-in Interview with their resume and two recent passport-size photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the following address & schedule:
- Date and Time of Interview: 30th July, 2015 between 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM At Conference Hall (Ground Floor), School of Management Building, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (UP)-201313.
- Terms and Conditions: As per GBU Norms
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall (Ground Floor), School of Management Building, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (UP)-201313