Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.d, LLM, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professors on or before 22/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gautam Buddha University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, LLM, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Greater Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Gautam Buddha University, Yamuna Expressway, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
Detail Of Gautam Buddha University Assistant Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the positions of Assistant Professor PB-3(15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 8000/-PM).
|Name of Department||Name of School||Number of Positions||Specializations|
|Psychology & Wellbeing||School of Humanities & Social Sciences||02||Clinical Psychology|
|Architecture & Planning||School of Engineering||03||Architecture/ Planning|
|Law||School of Law, Justice & Governance||04||Law of Crime, Cyber Law & IPR, Family Law, Banking Law & Insurance Law, Procedural Law, Competition Law, Public International Law, Moot Court and Clinical|
School of Humanities & Social Sciences (Department of Psychology & Wellbeing):
- Ph.D in relevant area from a recognized institution/University.
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with first division from a recognized institution or equivalent approved by RCI with RCI registration no. as Clinical Psychologist.
- Master Degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology with first division.
- An undergraduate degree with minimum 55% marks. A relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent relaxation in grade is allowed in case of SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates only in 2, 3 & 4 above.
- Minimum 3 years of post Ph.D experience in Teaching/Research/Clinical Practice
Two research publications in indexed journal as first/corresponding author
School of Engineering (Department of Architecture & Planning):
- Ph.D in Architecture/Planning.
- First Class Master Degree
- Under Graduate Degree with Minimum 55% Marks. A relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent relaxation in grade is allowed in case of SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates only in (2) & (3) above.
- Minimum three years of post Ph.D Experience in Teaching/Research/Professional experience
Candidates with published works in journals, Conferences, Publications of research papers & Person with minimum ten years of experience will be given preference.
School of Law Justice & Governance (Department of Law):
- Ph.D in Law
- First Class Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M).
- Under Graduate Degree with Minimum 55% marks. A relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent relaxation in grade is allowed in case of SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates only in (2) & (3) above.
- Minimum three years of post Ph.D Teaching/Research/Professional experience.
A person with professional experience of standing at the Bar for a minimum period of 10 years will be given preference for clinical subjects.
Selection Procedure For Gautam Buddha University – Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professors Vacancy in Gautam Buddha University:
Details of qualifications, experience & Application Form with summary sheet can be downloaded from the University website www.gbu.ac.in The completed Application Form along with the supporting documents should reach the Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312(U.P.) India by 22nd July 2015 at 5:30 P.M. at the latest.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/07/2015
Reference: Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/2015
Top Company Openings:
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016